Friday, June 27, 2008

Messenger Bags for the Young at Heart Woman!!

Until recently, I preferred to stick to making the run of the mill tote bag and diaper bag. Then I decided to try something new and see what happened. My messenger bags were created for the young at heart woman who didn't want something mundane. They were made with exciting fabrics to boost your spirits and make your business day more exciting. Even if you've been ragged out by your boss or put down by a co-worker, when you see your bag, you have to smile and feel better about yourself. Although, I've been told to tone down my bags in order to sell more, I feel that some women want to have a more outstanding and special messenger bag that's just for them. Below are a few outstanding bags I made in the past...



These sold really well and ladies loved them. Now, I've toned down a bit and am making my messenger bags in floral fabric. They are very pretty and I'm sure will be loved as well. Myself, I prefer the outstanding bags. How about you?? Check out my floral bags...




2 comments:

Jenn said...

I like the pink floral one!

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Sandra, I will play along :). In the first group I like the second bag, done in browns. In the second group I like the first bag with the Purple Irises. If I had to pick one, it would be the ladies with the bird.

I asked my 14 year old daughter . . . just to give another perspective. My daughter chose the white bag with the grass hopper, and the pink one. If she could only choose one it would be the pink bag.

Hope that helps. I also LOVE the French Toile fabrics you have on Etsy.

Karen at Ciderantiques