Monday, June 23, 2008

Do I Know What I'm Doing???

Well, here I am trying to set up a blog and don't really know what I'm doing. This is my first attempt at anything like this. Although I know a fair bit about computers, this is a new experience for me. My daughter has a beautiful blog going .. http://mysteriesofthejuniper.blogspot.com/ and always knows the right things to say and the right pictures to add. Me, I'm not so sure. My experience on the computer has been with EBay. Of course, everything there is already set up for you. You just have to enter your information. Anyway, I'll give this a shot and see what happens. Perhaps in the days to come, I might even put something interesting on here.

1 comment:

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Welcome to Blogland! I am Jenn's blogging buddy ~ Karen. I live in Ontario too.

You will enjoy blogging . . . it is lots of fun. Try "blog hopping" from one blog to the next (from the list of favorites) and you will discover all sorts of people with similar interests.

Have fun!!! Karen at ciderantiques