Friday, September 12, 2008

My New ETSY Shops

It's been a while since I added to my blog. I've been busy setting up a couple of new shops on ETSY and getting all my sewing organized for the upcoming season.

My first new shop is called WHIMSICAL WOOLENS. Here I will be listing all my knit and crochet projects that I create in the long evening hours while watching TV. I hope to have colourful hats for little girls, stylish scarves for ladies, more crocheted animals and much, much more. I hope you'll visit me once in a while at http://whimsicalwoolens.etsy.com/ to see all my new creations. (I use my large walking doll as a model) . Here are two I have listed now ...



My second shop is called BOUNCING BABY BOUTIQUE. Here you'll find a large selection of nappy/diaper bags in whimsical fabrics for your baby. Also, quilts, bibs, change pads, etc. I'm hoping to create some delightful little dresses for baby, hats, buntings, etc. Hope you'll drop by for a visit at http://bouncingbabyboutique.etsy.com/ and check out all the exciting creations to come. Here are a couple of diaper bags I will be listing soon (sneak preview) ...




Hope to talk to you again soon. Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments: